200kgs drum, 16MT/20ft container with pallets.
Aniline is predominantly used as a chemical intermediate for dyes, drugs, explosives, plastics, and photographic and rubber chemicals. Many chemicals can be made from Aniline, including:
1. Isocyanaates for the urethane industry
2. Antioxidants, activators, accelerators, and other chemicals for the rubber industry
3. Indigo, acetoacetanilide, and other dyes and pigments for a variety of applications
Diphenylamine for the rubber, petroleum, plastics, agricultural, explosives, and 4. chemical industries
5. Various fungacides and herbicides for the agricultural industry
6. Pharmaceutical, organic chemical, and other products
Aniline should be kept stored against physical damage in a cool (but not freezing), dry, well-ventilated location, away from smoking areas and fi re hazard.
It should be kept separated from incompatibles and the containers should be bonded and grounded for transfer to avoid static sparks.
Contact Person：Mandy Song