WHITE CRISTALLIZED POWDER
Chloride and chlorate
1. Environmental remediation agents: contaminated soil remediation, water treatment (wastewater purification); Waste gas treatment, oxidative degradation of harmful substances (e.g. mercury).
2. Polymerization: initiator of latex or acrylic monomer polymerization liquid, vinyl acetate, vinyl chloride and other products, and initiator of copolymerization of styrene, acrylonitrile, butadiene and other colloid.
3. Metal treatment: cleaning and pickling of metal surfaces (e.g. in semiconductor manufacturing: cleaning and etching of printed circuits). Activation of copper and aluminum surfaces.
4. Used to accelerate the processing of low concentration formalin adhesive.
5. A regulator for the production of starch and used as a desizing agent in the production of adhesives and coatings
6. Cosmetics: the main ingredient of bleaching formula.
7. Textiles: desizing and bleaching agents - especially for low temperature bleaching.
8. Hair dye: it is one of the basic components of hair dye and plays a decolorizing role.
9. Others: chemical synthesis; Disinfectant.