Colorless monoclinic crystal or white crystalline powder
Chloride（as Cl）% ≤
Heavy Metal(as Pb)% ≤
APS is a initiator for the emulsion or solution polymerisation of acrylic monomers, vinyl acetate, vinyl chloride etc. and for the emulsion copolymerisation of styrene, acrylonitrile, butadiene etc.. APS is also a kind of oxidizing agent:
1. Used in cleaning and pickling of metal surfaces.
2. Used in accelerated curing of low formaldehyde adhesives.
3. Used in modification of starch, production of binders and coating materials.
4. Desizing agent and bleach activator.
5. An essential component of bleaching formulations for hair cosmetics.